Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dutch Clergy Turn Tail, Betray Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament

On Feb 19th, I wrote how a priest of the Netherlands took a stand for the Blessed Sacrament.  I wrote in a congratulatory tone, extolling his courage.  Sadly, I must retract my congratulations, as the Dutch clergy, to a man, are playing cowards in the face of gay threats.

I've no doubt that the bishop is most likely ordering the priest to capitulate.  However, an order to do that which is inherently wrong is invalid on its face and not to be obeyed.

St. Tarsisius, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.