- First, I regret the poor sound quality of the video. Old Georgetown Road is a major highway, and we were on the side taking traffic from Washington DC to points north.
- Ms. Handy stated that Leroy Carhart was unlicensed. This is not correct. It is the facility itself that doesn't have the required licensure. He seemed to be prepared to conduct his killings without it and probably would have done so had we not shined the light on this particular negligence. He canceled appointments for yesterday and apparently isn't scheduling anymore for the foreseeable future.
- By and large we were ignored - except for one man who saw fit to "flip the bird" at us as he walked by (at 8:06), and to try to erase some chalk messages. That part of Montgomery County MD is ultra-liberal and some resistance is to be expected. It's also quite possible that there is an abortion in this man's past. We pray for repentance and healing for him and all those impacted by abortion.
- These vigils will occur on a weekly basis. That is, they will happen every Tuesday evening beginning at 6:30 pm. Please try to make as many as possible.
- Visit www.prayforbethesda.com to obtain updates
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
First Prayer Vigil Outside Carhart's Bethesda Facility
As promised yesterday, I post below the video of the prayer vigil that was announced in several venues as part and parcel of the efforts to have Carhart et al ejected from his new location. I'll point out a few things.