Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blasphemous Hyundai Advertisement

Watch the clip below of a Hyundai ad that mocks the Eucharist and Holy Mass.



I just emailed Hyundai to advise them that I would not buy their vehicles and that I'd advise all whom I could reach that they may wish to do likewise.  Click here to send your message.  Here is what I wrote to them:

"As a Roman Catholic who takes my God and my Church seriously, I am disgusted by your advertisement that blasphemed our Holy Mass and Holy Communion. Please be advised that I will never consider a Hyundai in any future vehicle purchase decisions. No organization that mocks Jesus Christ is worthy of my money. I will utilize my own blog to advise others to likewise boycott your products."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info and the link. They got a promise from me alright!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.