Sunday, November 15, 2020

Million MAGA Rally In DC Yesterday

If you saw aerial shots showing huge crowds to the tune of 1-2 million attendees, I can vouch for that on the basis of my eye-witness.  Two pro-Trump outfits held rallies on Freedom Plaza, within walking distance of the White House.  The participants walked up PA Avenue to the area between the Capitol and the Supreme Court.  When I started my walk, thousands were already walking and when we got there, thousands more were already situated on the grounds.  It was so packed that I could not get near the speakers on the Supreme Court steps. 

An hour or so later, people were still streaming up PA Avenue, and were still walking up by the time I left, which was shortly before 3pm.  If you heard news of a scuffle between Trump supporters and Antifa, yes, I was there for that.  The crowd size prevented me from witnessing the confrontation, but there are videos of it out there.  I also understand that Antifa beat up Trump supporters in the evening, some of them elderly.

I did take video and am currently processing it all.  I hope to have it up shortly.  This will be a ground-level, unedited one, to give you a feel for what it was actually like to be in the midst of it.  Meanwhile, here's one from LifeSiteNews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.