Saturday, May 29, 2010

When Consciences Are Pricked...

As I arrived at the Planned Parenthood at Spring Street and parked across the street, I saw my pro-life colleague ask a woman her opinion about abortion.  The woman was clearly angry.  I thought no more of the incident until I saw the woman again as three Montgomery County police cruisers pulled up at the intersection of Spring Street and First Street.  Mind you, at least a half-hour had passed.  I pulled out the camcorder and recorded what I could.  (Click here if you can't see embedded videos)

WARNING!  PROFANITY ALERT!



In my opinion, something other than my pro-life friend's presence was enraging her.  What was it?  We don't know in this case.  We do know, however, that when we proclaim God's truth, there will be such reactions from people who would rather not face sin in their own lives.  Pray for this woman and others like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.