Here's some common-sense education for those who think they're qualified to teach our children. Now read carefully, boys and girls (or whatever gender you call yourselves)! Here are some basic facts.
- Human fingers are not firearms.
- Pop-Tarts and other breakfast pastries are not firearms.
- Little children saying "pow, pow" is not a deadly weapon being discharged.
- Hello Kitty bubble blowers are not firearms.
- The little toy soldier plastic guns, no bigger than an adult fingernail, are not firearms.
- A drawing of a gun is not an actual gun.
And now, dear children (that is, the overgrown brats who inhabit the NEA and chapters, school administrations and school boards), do we understand these basic facts of reality? You probably do, but are ever so zealous to brainwash and traumatize our children into being obedient and docile sheeple who are always beholden to the statists and progressives.