Thursday, September 12, 2024

A Blow-By-Blow Analysis Of The Hit Job On Donald Trump During Tuesday's Debate

I need not elaborate too much on this.  Suffice it to say, though, I hope that Hichborn takes up my request to deal with the myopic and downright irresponsible pro-life leaders who are encouraging people to sit out the presidential election because Trump isn't strong on pro-life matters (that means you, Lila Rose!)  I call to mind what I wrote a few days ago and in prior posts.

Hichborn debunks Harris' lies with prior clips of her stating what she denied.  Please watch for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.