On the Board of Trustees of Catholic Charities is - wait for it! - Sister Carol Keehan. Yes - the same who used her position as President of the Catholic Health Association to help shove through the Obama Hell Bill. We know what that will do to the unborn babies, the elderly and infirm, and that is the very antithesis of true Catholic charity. So why, oh why, is she retained on that board?
During the event, they will award something called the Centennial Medal to several recipients. Some of these are:
- Catholic Health Association - in other words, Sister Carol Keehan
- Sister Maureen Joyce - I hope they plan a posthumous award, as the lady died three months ago. The blurb in the CC webpage doesn't mention this.
- Cardinal McCarrick - Many of us have said this before, but it obviously needs more repetition. The bestowal of Holy Communion upon flagrant pro-abortion politicians is the opposite of true charity. Not only does the politician incur the guilt of yet another mortal sin, that of sacriligeous Holy Communion, but by formally and materially cooperating in that sin, the minister of that Holy Communion may incur guilt of mortal sin himself.
- Norah O'Donnell, MSMBC correspondent - Those of us who oppose the Ground Zero mosque are charmed to hear her compare us to the 9/11 terrorists.
- Diana Aviv, President, Independent Sector - Read this about Independent Sector. I'm not surprised. She gave, in total, $3,000.00 to Obama's presidental campaign.
- Sister Carol Keehan - What more needs be said?
- Andrea Levere - She donated $500 in 2004 to Americans Coming Together (ACT), a PAC organized to elect Democratic (thus pro-abortion) candidates to office
- Janet Lawson - donated $1,000.00 to elect Obama
This meeting will occur at the Hilton Washington, located at 1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington DC 20009. This is in the Dupont Circle neighborhood. It's from Saturday September 25th till Tuesday September 28th. Here is a detailed schedule.
This is typical fare for organizations such as this. As we just learned of this, we don't know yet how we'll make our voices heard. I did want to advise all of this event, and the problems incumbent with it. Stay tuned.