Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Homily That Hopefully Sounded From Pulpits All Over The USA

And I don't mean just Catholic pulpits either!  What Obama and Sebelius did last week was a slap in the face to us all - and of course to the babies.  This homily was delivered today at the 11:15 mass at St John Neumann Church in Gaithersburg MD.  You should be able to download it, if you wish.  You might want to do so and burn it to some cds and circulate it.  Click HERE.

Towards the end of Mass, a letter from Cardinal Wuerl was read along the same theme.  For the sake of those living outside the Archdiocese of Washington, I link to it HERE.

I understand that many bishops have issued similar letters.  I'd be happy to link to those if readers will send me the necessary information.  If others priests issued similar statements, I'd be happy to pubicize those as well.

This administration in the White House aspires to become a dictatorial monster.  We need to stop it with all the means available to us as American citizens.  This certainly includes the November elections.

2 comments:

  1. American Papist had a post up indicating that 40% of Bishops had not signed the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this. I have forwarded it to my mailing list, which includes some priests.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.