This link will take you to an account of typical tyranny foisted by Red China on its Christian citizens. The CCP thugs are threatening to seize children of Christians and to send them to "reeducation camps". Do you think you and your families are safe in the United States? Maybe at one time you could take such safety for granted, but those days are fading fast, thanks to progressives who seem to be chomping at their bits as they anticipate a Biden presidency. Please watch this and then continue to read below.
- On page 2, they complain that the "religious right" is well-funded. I'm not sure about that, but even if that were true, that's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. Billionaires such as George Soros, Bill Gates, Rothchilds, etc have been pouring tons of money into the leftwing coffers. So too have unwitting Catholics as they stupidly continue to contribute to CCHD and other leftwing outfits.
- At the bottom of the same page, they deplore the imaginary imposition of religious dogmas on the public, but are quite silent about the godless imposing their immorality on people of faith, such as the bakers, florists, etc who are being sued by perverts for not facilitating their fake "weddings".
- On page 2, they call upon Biden et al to "educate the American public by reasonably defining what religious freedom really means". Really? Why, oh why, should we acquiesce to their "reasonable definition"? And just how is that "education" to occur? Might it be done in the style of the Chicoms as discussed in this post's first paragraph?
- On page 14, they claim that "white Christian nationalism" is a security threat. I suppose that's because of the terror they wreaked on Sept 11, 2001? No, that was done by Muslims, but we see nary a word against that. Ask yourselves some questions:
- Why is the word "white" repeatedly mentioned? Answer - because the three progressive would-be tyrants are racist in a twisted way
- Who has been responsible for the riots of last summer? Let's be honest - that was largely Black Lives Matter.
- Why are Christians being singled out for their vitriol? I think the answer is very simple. Raskin and his buddies embrace baby-slaughter, sexual perversions and the general progressive agenda. Their agenda is inherently immoral, and Christians - faithful ones - have spoken against it. Truth stings consciences, and their consciences are stung. They won't obey the clear message so they lash out in resentment against those who challenge their self-deception. That is what this whole 28-page slop is about.
- Like I said, I don't have time to unpack this entire thing in a blog post. I urge you to read it and get a glimmer as to what we are opposing. Pray that President Trump prevails in his bid to unearth the true election results.