Friday, September 25, 2020

Holding The Archdiocese Of Baltimore To Account

 Pursuant to my post regarding the gender-fluid scandal within the schools of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, I made two phone calls.  The first was to the School of the Incarnation and the second was to the school office for the archdiocese.  Naturally no one in authority was available to talk with me, and I've no doubt others were likewise treated.  The reactions of the phone receptionists told me that my calls were not the first such calls they received.

Let's make sure that the calls continue.  Keep the pressure up.  We know from the Father Altman episode that the progressives are most diligent about pursuing their goals through copious phone calls.  Our service to Jesus Christ demands at least that.

I recorded my calls, and I post the videos of them below.  Notice that I advised them that the calls were being recorded; Maryland is a "two-consent" state when it comes to recording phone conversations.   After your own calls, feel free to share your experiences in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. I'm appalled that this message comes from Archbishop Lori. This confirms what Our Blessed Lady of Fatima warned that priests and bishops will lead the faithful down the road to perdition. Much prayer is needed for our Mother, the Church and for shepherds who stray.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.