Friday, February 25, 2022

Holy Communion At St Silly's

Let me preface this video by stating that this is not intended as judgment on those who have received Holy Communion in the hand.  I too was taught that in the hand was the proper way to receive Our Lord in Holy Communion.  Not until I was exposed to the truth and did some research on my own did I realize that I was unwittingly committing sacrilege with my unconsecrated hands.  By the way - this was quite some time before I started attending the Traditional Latin Mass on Sundays.

Anyway, here's another "tongue-in-cheek lesson" from "Father Timmy at St Silly" on how they think Holy Communion is to be received.  Of course we lay folks are not to touch Our Lord - not even during "pandemics".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.