Thursday, February 10, 2022

A 1960s Documentary On The Stupefying Of The Church

Today a facebook friend suggested that we watch an NBC documentary called "The New American Catholic".  I did that about five months ago and blogged on it then.  Some of the commenters on my friend's post pointed out that most of the clergy featured in that film left the priesthood.  I googled some of the names and sure enough, they did.  Look up Bishop James Patrick Shannon or Father William Nerin, for example.  As I listened to some of that guitar stuff, I noticed Ray Repp's music being featured; he died recently and is survived by his "husband", that is, his accomplice in sodomite perversion.  Please pray for his soul.

Admittedly that clip is full of NBC bias, but still the faith of so many Catholics evaporated like water after these changes were crammed down our throats.  I witnessed it first-hand, some of it in my own family.  I wrote some posts in attempts to clarify my own thoughts as to how Catholics could give up their faith without so much as a whimper.  See here

As I write this, Lent is just around the corner.  For those of us who follow the Traditional Latin calendar, this Sunday is Septuagesima Sunday, when Lenten preparations begin in earnest.  A few sessions of listening to that film clip might count as mortification of the senses.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I will share. Just joined my Latin Mass community and will share with other family members who go to our beautiful Mass each Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.