Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 30 Rally In DC

From ActsFive29:


Caveat emptor - A few weeks ago I posted a bit on the Principle of Double Effect with specific reference to this upcoming presidential election.  During a previous activism campaign I voiced my belief that the strategy of deliberately engineering arrests fails the principle of double effect in several aspects.  As I read the ActsFive29 site, I am concerned that this phase of the program veers dangerously close to violation of that moral principle.  At this time I cannot lend my endorsement to that particular aspect of the program.  I do however encourage support and attendance at the rallies and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.