Some questions for Dandy-Andy:
- Who or what gives you the right to determine "who New Yorkers are"?
- Are you trying so hard to be presidential material that you believe you have to outdo Obama in sheer arrogance? If so, you're off to a good start! Keep making an ass of yourself, by all means!
The real questions are reserved for Cardinal Dolan:
- Do you plan to respond to this or will your usual cowardice rule the day as you pretend this slap in the face never occurred?
- Andrew Cuomo is your spiritual son. Obviously your polite little relationship with him is doing his soul not one bit of good. In fact, your stance towards him seems to be lulling him into a dangerous complacency as evidence by his arrogant dismissal of good people. When will you stop fearing his political power and start fearing for his soul?
- The Catholics whom the governor just insulted are also your spiritual children. How will you help remedy this slap in their face proffered by Cuomo?
- Will you - at long last - deny Holy Communion to Cuomo and to his live-in concubine? This action is long overdue. The more you demure in this regard, the greater the peril for Cuomo and the scandal for New York Catholics.
Last May, Judie Brown of American Life League penned an article called "Cardinal Dolan's Mess". It's well worth another review, as the mess just got a lot messier. Regrettably Cardinal Dolan shows no intention of cleaning it up as only he can.