Below is the Poop Video for September 2021. As he lays aside his propaganda campaign for the ingestion of the sinful corona vaccines, he resumes another topic from what I call the "new world punch list", that is,
- Twisting centuries of Catholic theology in an attempt to quash the death penalty
- Gun control and nuclear disarmament, as if evil people would divest themselves of their weapons
- "Immigration reform", thinly-veiled language for removal of national boundaries
- Environmentalism, climate-change hysteria - whatever they want to call their de facto earth-worship
- Racism, unless it's directed at Caucasians
- Socialism disguised as poverty-elimination
- Right off the bat, he holds young people up to be paragons of virtue. In so doing, he slyly encourages them to look with disdain on their parents and other elders who might protect them from progressive manipulation.
- Notice the words "environmentally sustainable lifestyle". Hmm.. Where, oh where, have we seen that word "sustainable" in the past?
- Then he starts to yammer about us needing to live "simply". Who decides what is "simple"? The One World Government? Notice how the phrase "environmentally sustainable lifestyle" is flashed at the viewer every now and then? Subliminal suggestion much?
- Jesus Christ
- The four last things (death, judgment, heaven, hell)
So how many times were those words mentioned? That's right! Zero-zip-nada! So of whom is the pope the vicar? Of Mother Earth? Gaia? Pachamama?
Sadly the pope has kindred spirits with many of the bishops. The Archbishop of Dublin issued a "pastoral letter" last week regarding the "climate catastrophe". My! Such a coincidence that this Poop Video and this pastoral letter both came out the same week!
Ireland was once a staunchly Catholic country, but no more. They legalized both baby-slaughter and same-sex marriage while banning attendance at Mass because, well, covid! With so much spiritual havoc being wreaked on that country and on local Catholics, one of their key shepherds issues a 64-page screed on "ecological conversion"?
By the way - 64 pages?? For shame, archbishop! How many poor, defenseless trees had to be chopped down so that paper could be wasted on your envirowhacko blather? The name of that tome is "Cry of the Earth, Cry of the Poor". No, Your Excellency! The earth doesn't cry. Please cease your personification and idolatry of the earth.
For those still inclined to take this new-age idolatry seriously just because its proponents wear miters, it is high time to cease the papalotry and stand for Jesus and His Traditions.