Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Jailhouse Vote!

In yesterday's West Virginia Democratic primary, the Messiah Most Miserable won with 59% of the vote.  The other 41% went to Keith Judd.  Mr. Judd is currently serving jail time in Texas for felonious extortion.

I'm not sure of what Mr. Judd's positions are regarding the various issues.  This is just a wild guess, but I'd suppose his positions cannot be much worse than Obama's.

There's so much I could say about this; I could go on and on.  Maybe I will at a later time.  For now, I'll let you all ponder the significance of a sitting president almost losing a primary to a convicted criminal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.