- Bishop Krzysztof Bialasik, Polish missionary to Bolivia, denounced abortion and "gender ideology" and lamented that the sin-nod did not address these matters.
- Archbishop Zbigniew Stankiewicz, on behalf of the Latvian Bishops' Conference, denounced the idea of Holy Communion for unrepentant adulterers and sodomites.
- Again we hear from Cardinal Pell as he rejects "continental Catholicism".
- Archbishop Gadecki has again denounced the none-too-subtle attempt by "sin-nod fathers" to dilute Catholic doctrine.
- Cardinal Jorge Urosa defended teaching on the Holy Eucharist, reminding all that the prodigal son was embraced by his father only after he returned home.
- Cardinal Burke stated that if being "fundamentalist" meant upholding Church teaching, then he was happy to be so, for that teaching will save souls. Imagine that! A Prince of the Church concerned with the mission that Christ gave to His Church, to save souls! These days, that's a rarity.
- Cardinal Arinze reminded us all that those in objectively sinful situations cannot receive Holy Communion in good conscience.
God bless these prelates (and others) who are standing up to the obvious attempt to exploit the synod for heretical purposes. Dare I suspect that Cardinal Wuerl would count them in the number of those who "just don't like this pope"? By the way; who taught the "conscience reigns supreme" crowd their moral theology? Jiminy Cricket?