Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Boycott Macy's!

We've received word from American Family Association and Liberty Council that at a Macy's store in San Antonio Texas, a sales clerk was fired for exercising common sense.  Natalie Johnson noticed a young man coming out of a ladies' fitting room.  She told him that he couldn't go in for the room was for women only.   Well, the man was a cross-dresser who claimed he was "female".  He and his five companions, using foul language, argued with Ms. Johnson.  To make a long story short in this post (but please read the links), the store manager kowtowed to polticial correctness and fired Ms. Johnson.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that same store manager also thumbed his nose at any person of common sense and decency.  Too much has been sacrificed at this idolotrous altar of political correctness to appease the false idols of progressivism.  Ms. Johnson was marginalized because she stood for Christian decency and common sense.  Such will be the fate of all decent people unless each one of us puts his/her foot down at once.  We can speak with our voices - and our wallets!

I therefore urge one and all to immediately boycott Macy's, in all locations.

If they want my business again, they must:
  1. Reinstate Ms. Johnson's employment immediately
  2. Issue to Ms. Johnson a public apology
  3. Put into place policies that ensure that men (and no, we don't need to define that term!) do not enter women's fitting rooms or women's rest rooms at any Macy's location

In order for a boycott to be effective, Macy's needs to hear from you why you'll be shopping elsewhere this Christmas season.  The Liberty Council page has contact information, as does the American Family Association.

Here's a little something I threw together; I call it The Boycotters' Motto

When the qualms of conscience
Their morals won't raise,
The pains in their purses
May change their ways!

3 comments:

  1. Janet, I'm in!
    The final straw for me was the sexuality of thanksgiving day parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no longer a customer at macysDecember 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM

    im in also!! I think we should all get together and stand outside all Macys in San Antonio!!! I use to shop at Ingram Park Mall and the Macys over there lets these transgenders go into any fitting room and the bathrooms also!! When I saw one in the bathroom I was in complete shock!! The store manager over there is rude and that was the last time I shopped at Macys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could join you in person. But as you might have gathered by now, I am in Montgomery County MD. By all means, though, I encourage you to gather your friends; protest and distribute flyers to let others know what is going on. I encourage this nationwide boycott so that the Macy's honchos can see that we are watching and will not take this sitting down.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.