Saturday, May 14, 2011

Former ACORN CEO Sings!!! Well, Uhhh, Kinda!

Apparently Bertha Lewis is into "gospel music".  Of course, that depends on one's definition of "gospel".  Whatever else her performance is, it is clear evidence that the nefarious mischief of ACORN festers on.  On the other hand, it also provides a little levity.  Truth be told, when I first listened to it, I laughed so hard I was in tears!  Really!  I couldn't dream up that crap to save my life!  Here's some more write-up on this performance - and ht to Pewsitter.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bertha Lewis, in her, uh, unique redition of that age-old gospel classic, (drum roll, please!)

WAL-MART SUCKS!

Click here if you can't see embedded video.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't watch more than about thirty seconds of this...uh...performance? Can't you see her organizing a flash mob to deliver this at Walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can! Only I'd imagine here bringing several busloads of her SEIU buddies, purple shirt and all, to harrass any customers who might dare to approach to shop there.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.