Thursday, May 19, 2011

Girl Scouts - Corrupted

I've known for some time now that the Girl Scouts were espousing feminism and abortion rights.  I just learned of a website called Speak Now Girl Scouts, started by two sisters who were Scouts, that deplores the Girl Scout's wanderings from Judeo-Christian morality.  Please read it.  More information is here.

As one who took the Girl Scout oath many years ago (way back when the Girl Scouts still acknowledged the One True God), I truly am disappointed with them.  Explore the American Heritage Girls as an alternative.

While I'm at it, I truly applaud the Boy Scouts.  They have managed to stay true to their roots, despite incredible opposition from some of the "politically-correct elite".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.