Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Catholic University Faces Lawsuit - For Being (Gasp!) Catholic

Last week I heard the news that Catholic University was restoring its policy of housing men and women in separate buildings.  To be honest, my first reaction was "Restored??  I didn't know its dorms had gone coed!"  However, I did welcome the news that a Catholic institution was actually reinforcing some Catholic morality.

Comes now the news that some progressive law professor from George Washington University heard about this and bunched his undies over this announcement.  To be fair to John Banzhaf, the CU move is quite - dare I say it? - politically incorrect!  Banzhaf, on his own website, claims to be such a champion of "equal bathroom access" that he calls himself (drum roll, please)..

FATHER OF POTTY PARITY!

Who can make up this stuff?  I think, for the sake of brevity, we'll call him Poppa-Potty!  At any rate, CU has no concerns about the legality or constitutionality of its decision.  I for one commend CUA president John Garvey for taking this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.