Monday, October 29, 2012

Wow! New Migraine Treatment Under Obamacare!

Ladies and gentlemen, perhaps I've been unfair to the Messiah Most Miserable and his plans to destroy revolutionize health care!  I've just been made aware of some new, innovative, cutting edge therapies that will be made available to all us poor suffering slobs under Obamacare.

I know Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Kathleen Sebelius must have suffered tremendous headaches in their valiant efforts to curse bring us Obamacare.  Therefore I suggest that they take first place in line for this most healing of therapies!

Click here if you can't see embedded video.

2 comments:

  1. I was referred here from another site that called you racist. when I see this i think they were being kind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would it have mattered if I had dug up some skit about druidic witchcraft? Would you have felt better about it? Follow the link to the youtube. Those three fellows were trying to get their point across about Obamacare and they did an excellent job. You defenders of Obamacare are so desperate to justify that legislative slop that you'll yank out the "racist" card at the slightest excuse. By the way, I read that site and they do adhere to Obamacare and the wrecking ball that it is, so you'll excuse me for not giving a rip about their labels for me.

      Delete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.