Friday, April 8, 2011

Whistleblower Lawsuit Filed Against DC Catholic Charities

First, thanks to Pewsitter for alerting me to this; we can be fairly certain that the Catholic Standard will say not one peep about this (maybe they will now).

I'll just link to an account of the story here.  I've no way of knowing who's right and who's wrong.  However, given the chequered behaviors of Catholic Charities of late, I think it would be wise to keep an eye on this.  As I learn of unfolding details, I'll post them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow re Dr. Briggs' story. Heartbreaking. You reada the story about the woman at Georgetown University Hsp, right? Miserere nobis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Please provide details, links, etc on that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.