As you listen to a real President speak, listen closely to what he lauds about this country:
1) Freedom to worship God as we deem best
2) Freedom to speak our minds
3) Unfettered and vigorous press
4) Freedom to make government abide by the limits we deem just
5) Freedom to travel throughout the land
Understand that everyone of these liberties that were once taken for granted are under concerted, deliberate attack by the progressive eltes, led by the Messiah Most Miserable himself.
And yes, President Reagan explicitly thanks God. Yesterday must have been such a nightmare for the ACLU.
Click here if you can't see embedded video.
Friday, November 26, 2010
President Reagan's Thanksgiving Address In 1985
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.